The Structure of an Agreement Petition Prayer
An agreement petition prayer follows a format like a formal letter or petition used in a court of law with a Heading, Body, and Closing
- The Heading
- Establishes our authority to make the request in the name of God I AM THAT I AM.
- Invokes Jesus’ dispensation given to us in John 14:14 and Mathew 18:18 – 18:20
- The Body
- Contains the very specific details of the request. The more specific the better.
- Be comprehensive in your request. Do not limit yourself. Everything is possible in God.
- Remember to address unseen forces. Let God handle these, but out of alignment behavior is always backed by dark forces.
- Its important that you address all situations. God respects free will and will not intervene unless specifically asked to by someone to do so.
- The Closing
- This asks for the prayer to be adjusted to God’s will so we do not accidentally make a mistake.
- It seals the request. Use the wording in the closings as written on the site, they are specifically worded for the specific protection needed and are based on years of successful application