Skip to content
How to Create Your Own Agreement Prayer
Follow the Steps below to create your own Agreement prayer
- Spoken Prayer to MUCH more effective than silent Prayer. Speak in a firm determined voice!
- A well written directed prayer is like a spiritual sword, cutting through the darkness.
- An agreement prayer follows a format like a formal letter – Heading, Body, and Closing
- The Heading – addresses God and establishes your authority to make the request in the name of God.
- The Body – contains the details of the request. The more specific the better. Scriptures frequently state that we do not receive, because we ask amiss.
- Always ask for God’s will regarding your items. God’s solution may not be what we think it should be, how it should be or when it should be
- Be comprehensive in your request. Do not limit yourself. Everything is possible in God.
- Remember to address unseen forces. Let God handle these, but out of alignment behavior is always backed by dark forces.
- Its important that you address all situations. God respects free will and will not intervene unless specifically asked to by someone to do so.
- The Closing – This asks for the prayer to be adjusted to God’s will so we do not accidentally make a mistake. It seals the request. Use the printed prayers on this site as a guide. Use the wording in the closings as written. They are specifically worded for the specific protection needed and are based on years of successful application
- Click on each prayer to see the full wording. Adjust these to your own religious beliefs but be sure to ALWAYS adjust to God’s will!
- Have FUN!